This Sunday Times top ten bestseller is far more than a recipe book-it teaches you how to save money and eat twice as well
Economy Gastronomy is a way of life! One hundred mouth-watering recipes from Michelin-starred chef Paul Merrett and founder of the award-winning Leon, Allegra McEvedy-including hearty breakfasts, tasty lunch-time bites as well as snacks, treats and dinner-party ideas- will have you making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food. You'll learn how easy it is to:
- Plan your meals and shrink your food bills
- Get two or even three meals out of one basic ingredient
- Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes
- Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house
- Shop seasonally and freeze and store food
This book will change the way you spend, cook and eat, for the better.