The best Lisbon has to offer - in your pocket. Pocket Rough Guide Lisbon is your essential guide to Portugal's capital, with all the key sights, restaurants, shops and bars in an easy-to-use format, and a full-colour, pull-out map.
Whether you have an afternoon or a few days at your disposal, our itineraries help you plan your trip, and the Best of Lisbon section picks out the city highlights you won't want to miss, from the Museu Calouste Gulbenkian's dazzling art collection to tram rides through the historic Alfama quarter. Divided by area for easy navigation, the Places section is written in Rough Guide's trademark honest and informative style, with listings of the must-see sights and our pick of the places to eat, drink and dance, from tucked-away restaurants to the perfect fado bars to kick off a night out.
• Full-colour pull-out map, plus easy-to-use neighbourhood maps to help you find your way around
• The best of the city's restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels, selected by our expert author
• Tailored itineraries and highlights make trip-planning easy
• Inspirational colour photography brings the city to life
• Up-to-date background information, including transport details and a calendar of festivals and events
Make the most of your time with Pocket Rough Guide Lisbon.
Size : 100 x 191mm
Pages : 160
Published : 02 Apr 2013
Publisher : Rough Guides
Pocket Rough Guide Lisbon
Related email updates
To keep up-to-date, input your email address, and we will contact you on publication or when the author releases another book.
Please alert me via email when: