Win two lovely Night Garden storybooks featuring your favourite friends!
We have five sets of In the Night Garden storybooks to give away! Come to the Party! & The Pontipines’ Picnic storybooks are perfect for sharing with little fans of In the Night Garden, either at bedtime or storytime.
Featuring favourite Night Garden friends, including Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy, these books are sure to delight little ones.
For a chance of winning both books simply fill in your details below.
Discover Penguin's range of In the Night Garden books.
The winners will be selected at random and notified by email or post by
6th October 2012.
Terms and conditions apply.
Closing date: 30/08/2012
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions In the Night Garden: Stories for Bedtime!
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion
3. Entries must be received by 30th August 2012. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter you must insert and submit your details using the form here.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st September 2012. The first 5 entries drawn will be the winners.
7. The prize for each winner is a copy
of Come to the Party! & The Pontipines’ Picnic.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email or post by by 6th September 2012. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.