Win the chance to meet Olympian Tom Daley with adidas Ice Dive bodycare!
If you weren't lucky enough to get tickets for the Olympics, here's your chance to meet one of Britain's biggest hopes for London 2012 & win
a copy of his new book.
Tom had hearts in mouths when he dived at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, where he won two gold medals. But there is also a heartbreaking and inspiring story of a young athlete coping with the death of his father whilst under the glare of the world's media spotlight.
In his new memoir, Tom offers unprecedented access to the pressures, challenges and fascinating experiences of a world-class Olympian. From his day-to-day schedule, to his hobbies and family life, to sharing his hopes and dreams in the build up to the London Olympics, this book offers a unique chance to get close to Tom. Packed full of incredible photography, both personal and newly commissioned, this is a must have for any Tom Daley fan!
To celebrate publication of Tom's new memoir,
My Story, we're offering one lucky winner and friend the opportunity to watch Tom train and meet him afterwards.
The winner, and five runners up will also receive a set of adidas Ice Dive bodycare products. Tom is the new ambassador for the adidas Limited Edition Ice Dive body care range - developed with athletes for a superior performance. The fresh fragrance will leave you feeling cool and focused for the day ahead.
Terms and conditions apply.
To enter the free prize draw, simply answer the following question:
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 14 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
4. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
6. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
7. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
8. To enter just fill in your details on the online form above. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 15th August 2012.
9. The prize for one winner is a trip to watch Tom Daley train in Plymouth and a meet and greet with Tom afterwards. The winner may bring one guest who must be over the age of 18 years. The prize excludes travel to and from Plymouth. The meet and greet will be a collective meet and greet with other competition winners. The meet and greet must happen on the date specified by Penguin. The winner will also receive a copy of My Story.
10. In the event that the winner is not available the specific date for the meet and greet no alternative dates will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
11. Prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
13. The competition will be run on spinebreakers.co.uk & penguin.co.uk. One winner from both competitions will be chosen. Entrants may only enter one competition.
14. The winner will be notified via email on 17th August 2012. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
16. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details.
17. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
18. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19.The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.