Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents of legal drinking age of 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and any of its group companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 11.59pm GMT on 26th October 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details (title, name, email address and telephone number) on the online form at [https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/2018/win-a-copy-of-ben-macintyre-s-new-book--plus-a-bottle-of-the-gle.html]
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 29th October 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner
7. The prize for the winner is a bottle of Glenlivet code and a glass, provided by Glenlivet, plus a signed copy of The Spy and the Traitor by Ben Macintyre. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
8. The winner’s details will be passed on to Glenlivet in order to fulfil the prize.
9. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.]
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email or post by 2nd November 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. To obtain details of the winner please email Editor@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.