Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 4th February 2020 12:00pm GMT. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 4th February 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is x1 signed copy of the hardback of Three Hours and a Uniform Wares C36 Women's date watch in PVD satin gold with blue suede strap.
8. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email or post by 7th February 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 20 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.