Feminists Don’t Wear Pink and New Look International Women’s Day 2019 draw.
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 G.M.T on 29th March 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, simply follow the instructions on the webpage.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 1st April 2019. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The winner will receive 1 x £150 New Look gift card and a copy of Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (and other lies)
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via e-mail w/c 1st April 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If a prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.