Guided by Bear’s team of highly trained experts, you’ll be taught to identify animal runs, lay traps, skin and gut your dinner, and forage to supplement your diet. You’ll acquire survival knife skills, wilderness first aid, fire lighting, and rope skills like knots and harnesses, then use these skills to navigate difficult terrains such as rivers, lakes and steep ground by day and night. You’ll also learn to build emergency shelters and protect yourself in the wild from attack.
The prize includes:
Terms and conditions apply. The competition closes on the 19th December 2019.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below:
For Bear Grylls Survival Academy Terms and Conditions, click here.
Terms and Conditions
1) By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2) This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
3) Entries must be received by Thursday 19th December, 2019 23:59 GMT (closing date). Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
4) Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5) To enter fill in your details on the online form found HERE. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 20th December 2019. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
6) The prize is for two people to attend the 24 Hour South Downs Bear Grylls Survival Day and must be taken on either March 21-22nd 2020 or October 3-4th 2020 The prize must be booked by 31st January 2020, is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7) Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
8) The winner will be notified by email by 17.00 on Friday 20th December 2019. The winner must claim their prize by Friday 31st January, 2020. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9) Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
11) We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
12) Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
13) The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
14) These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15) The promoter is The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
16) For Bear Grylls Survival Academy Terms and Conditions, click here.