Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 31st December 2019 at 8pm GMT. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 6 January 2020. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. One winner will win the chance to meet Tyson Fury training at a gym in the UK in 2020. The date and location will be organised once Tyson Fury’s fight schedule for 2020 has been announced. It is likely to be in the first half of 2020 during the build-up to his next fight, but will be confirmed nearer the time. It is the winner’s responsibility to pay for any travel or accommodation to and from the meeting at the UK gym.
Once the date and location of the meet has been announced, the winner will have 14 days to confirm whether they are able to attend the meet. In the event that the winner is unable to make the dates once announced, no alternative dates or locations will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified via email or post by 7 January 2020. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.