We have collaborated with Dermalogica, the number one choice of skin care professionals worldwide, to create the perfect night-time routine to help you get ready for the ultimate night’s sleep.
Penguin Sleep Tales is an audiobook that has been developed with The Sleep Council, consisting of 10 tales that feature relaxing sounds and soothing voices. Each tale will transport you to a different location, encouraging you to visualise calming settings and landscapes to ease away the day's anxieties and get you in the right frame of mind for sleep.
Dermalogica’s Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream transforms skin overnight, helping to aid night-time skin recovery. The cream is motion-activated and full of essential oils to encourage a restful night’s sleep and healthy looking skin.
Enter your details below for the chance to win Dermalogica’s Sound Sleep Cocoon Night Gel-Cream and a free download of Penguin Sleep Tales, and prepare for the ultimate night’s sleep.
The competition closes on 17th October 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 16th October 2019 at 8pm. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 17th October 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. One winner will receive 1 x Sound Sleep Cocoon Transformative Night Gel-Cream and three free download codes for the Ladybird Sleepy Tales, Puffin Sleepy Tales and Penguin Sleep Tales (one of each title).
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified via email or post by 23rd October 2019. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook] and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.