Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the online prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/account associated with the winning entry.
6. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
7. All correctly completed entries received by the closing date (30th July 2020) will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 5th August 2020.
8. One winner will be drawn at random and notified via email shortly thereafter.
9. The winner will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
10. 1 copy of each of the following books: Escape to the French Farmhouse by Jo Thomas, A Rose Petal Summer by Katie Fforde, Beach Read by Emily, Grown Ups by Marian Keyes, The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes.
And: A Farmhouse Breakfast Hamper (RRP £55) from GAIL’s Bakery.* Please note, If the winner is based in Central London, the prize will be delivered. If the winner is based in London, Cambridge, Oxford or Brighton, the winner will need to collect their prize from their nearest Gail’s Bakery store. If the winner is based outside of any of these aforementioned areas, as the bundle includes fresh food, alternative foods will be offered in their place.
11. The winner will be notified of their prize by Penguin Books.
12. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.