Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the online prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/account associated with the winning entry.
6. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
7. All correctly completed entries received by the closing date (14th December 2020) will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 16th December 2020.
8. One winner will be drawn at random and notified via email shortly thereafter.
9. The winner will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
10. 1 copy of each of the following books: Expectation by Anna Hope, The Silent Treatment by Abbie Greaves, The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes.
And the following:
1 mixed case of 13 x wines from Virgin Wines to the value of £142.87.
Selection at time of composing prize consists of:
· 1 x Senti Prosecco Extra Dry
· 2 x Three Gables Reserve Chenin Blanc
· 1 x Savvie Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
· 1 x Marques de Valencia Gran Reserva
· 1 x Florel Malbec
· 1 x Les Arbousiers Trio
· 2 x Tall Gum Shiraz Cabernet
· 2 x El Sabio Carmenere
· 2 x Brio Pinot Grigio
Wines are subject to availability and in the event of stock shortages, the out of stock wines will be replaced with a similar wine of equal or greater value.
11. The winner will be notified of their prize by Penguin Books. Their address will be passed to Virgin Wines so that their wine crate can be sent to them directly, and the books will be posted separately by Penguin Random House.
12. By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.