Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 22 November 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email account, the first entry only will be accepted.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and answer the two questions correctly, then submit using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 23 November 2020. There will be one winner drawn at random.
7. The prize for x 1 (ONE) winner is one Craft Gin Club & Phillip Schofield '25 Gins of Christmas' Advent Calendar, a box of Craft Gin Club Luxury Gin & Tonic Crackers and a copy of Gin O'Clock: A Year of Ginspiration, plus one signed copy of Phillip Schofield's 'Life's What You Make It' ISBN: 9780241501177
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 27th November 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London, SW1V 2SA
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.