FREE PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2) This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK , except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
3) Entries must be received by Friday 10 December at 23:59 GMT. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
4) Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5) To enter fill in your details on the online form found at https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/2021/november/discover-tomorrow-and-tomorrow-and-tomorrow.html. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Monday 13 December. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner/s.
6) The prize is 1 x special, limited edition, slipcased advanced proof copy of Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow (prize) and must be taken before Friday 7 January 2022. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7) Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
8) The winner will be notified within 10 days of the closing date (i.e. by 20 December 2022). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address: email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries. cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter
14. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
 For legal reasons, competitions cannot be opened up globally. There is a small list of approved countries whose residents may be included. Please check with legal for further advice.