Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. This competition is open to any resident of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23.59 BST on 18th November 2021.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
7. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date of midnight on the 18th November 2021 will be entered into a prize draw. There will be one winner.
8. The prize for the winner is one copy of Never Give Up by Bear Grylls, one copy of Mud, Sweat and Tears by Bear Grylls and four tickets to The Bear Grylls Adventure to take part in either the High Ropes or Archery.
9. The following Terms and Conditions apply for The Bear Grylls Adventure apply:
Age Restrictions: Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket. Adults accompanying guests aged 8 and 9 are required to remain on the same High Ropes level as the child/children at all times. Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied. Parent or guardian accompanying those aged 10 to 13 is required to remain on site.
Weight Restrictions: Maximum weight 130kg
Height Restrictions: Minimum height 130cm | Maximum height 203cm
All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver. Please note that you will complete this form on site on arrival, so there is no need to print and complete ahead of time.
Due to the nature of our activities, pregnant guests are not permitted to take part in any of our experiences at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
Winners can contact email@example.com to book in their visit time and date
10. Other than as specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with the prize(s) and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
11. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified via email or post by the 30th November 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
15. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address LCox@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing LCox@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
17. The Promoter may publicise entries on their social media channels.
18. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
20. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.