Terms & Conditions
By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
2. This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of the Promoter or any of its group companies (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families, and any other company connected with the prize draw. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 18th May 2022. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted, or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
3. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
4. To enter, you must visit the competition landing page and submit a valid email address. Entries must be posted by 23:59 GMT on 18th May 2022. The competition will also be promoted on @PastaEvangelists and @MatthewRiceWaterColours social feeds on the 11th of May 2022. Ticking the relevant checkboxes below the email entry field confirms that you agree to receive marketing and promotional materials relating to Penguin Random House UK and Pasta Evangelists in the future.
5. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 19th May 2022. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner of the prize.
6. The prize is 1 year of fresh pasta from Pasta Evangelists, a signed copy of Venice: A Sketchbook Guide, bespoke jug, poster and postcard. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
8. The winners will be notified by E-mail within 5 working days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name and Instagram or Facebook handle in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
10. Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of the promoter.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA