Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter or any of their group companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 G.M.T. on Sunday 9 December 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Wednesday 12 December 2018. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is 1 set of the Magnus Chase series and a paintball experience for 5 people at Delta Force. The prize comprises of entry for 5 people to the winner’s nearest Delta Force site which includes equipment and 100 paintballs per person. All other arrangements and expenses (e.g. accommodation, transport to and from the site, food and drink) are the responsibility of the winner at their cost. Minimum age for the paintball experience is 10 years old, or 9 years old when accompanied by an adult (any accompanying adult would need to use one of the 5 tickets). Players are required to complete a registration form on arrival. Players under 16 years old will also be required to have a consent form completed and signed by their parent / legal guardian alongside their registration form.
8. Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the prize draw or any aspect of the prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email or post by Thursday 13 December 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. Once notified, the Delta Force prize must be redeemed by the winner by 13 December 2019. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter and you agree that Facebook/Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.