Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 B.S.T on 9 September 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on our online form.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 16 September 2019. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is:
· 1 x copy of Ten Minutes to Bed Little Mermaid
· 1 x copy of Ten Minutes to Bed Little Unicorn
· 1 x copy of Ten Minutes to Bed Little Monster
· 1 x copy of Sensational Butterflies
· 1 x copy of Little World: To the Moon
· 1 x copy of Little World: In the City
· 1 x copy of F is for Feminism
· 1 x copy of Ladybird Tales of Adventurous Girls
· 1 x copy of Baby Touch: Peekaboo
· 1 x copy of Baby Touch: Animals
· 1 x copy of Baby Touch: Vehicles
· 1 x copy of Baby Touch: Playbook
9. Prizes are subject to availability and there is no cash prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be notified via email or post by 23 September 2019. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that Facebook, Instagram or Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
16. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL
17. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.