Terms and conditions
1. The Novotel and Ladybird Books family weekend prize draw (the "prize draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Penguin Random House Children’s (“PRH”) and Novotel (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families or anyone else connected to the Prize draw.
3. Entry into the Prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize draw you must visit www.penguin.co.uk/ladybirdnovotel and enter your details.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your prize draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 30 September 2019. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner will receive a Weekend break in a UK Novotel Hotel of their choice. The prize includes; two nights for a family of four, (two adults and two children staying in one room). Breakfast and an evening meal included up to the value of £100. The prize is subject to availability. Blackout dates include 24-27 December 2019 and 31 December 2019. The prize must be taken by 31 December 2019. Penguin and Novotel accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 7 October 2019 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to within 5 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and PRH shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. The prize will be organised by Novotel.
12. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ladybird Novotel Prize Draw, Penguin Random House Children’s Marketing, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. PRH retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. PRH accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting the prize. PRH further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
18. PRH reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PRH in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. PRH shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: Penguin Random House Children’s, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.