1. Another great buddy story about the unstoppable duo, Danny and Dinosaur. Danny loves his Dino, but he can’t help face-palming at his feasting and pooping antics! We’ve all got a friend like that… haven’t we?
2. In previous books, Danny and Dinosaur have had messy adventures in outer space, in the past and at Christmas, and this time they’re venturing into Fairytale Land! Expect cameos from a Gingerbread Man, the Three Little Pigs, trolls, wolves and a beanstalk!
3. An encounter with Prince Charming will unleash the giggles. He’s a hair-swooshing, mirror-gazing type with portraits of himself hanging from the palace walls – so it’s satisfying to see him afloat a river of poo later in the story.
4. Although Danny and Dinosaur set out to save a princess from her tower, they soon find out that she has absolutely no desire to be saved, thank you very much – and she ends up saving the day herself when Dino makes a mess of her tower!
5. Poop, poop and more POOP! Toilet humour might not be everybody’s cup of pee, but kids LOVE it: reluctant readers and book-gobblers alike! The Dinosaur that Pooped series has sold over 1 million books and encouraged thousands of kids to enjoy reading, thanks to its anarchic sense of humour. And the latest instalment has HEAPS of that!