You will need:
· A square piece of white paper
· Colouring pens – orange, black and pink for a ‘Fidget’ inspired pup!
How to make your origami dog:
1. First, fold the square of paper in half diagonally, making a neat crease with your fingers.
2. Open the paper, and fold the other way diagonally as before.
3. Next, fold down the right-hand corner from the middle point to form an ‘ear’.
4. Repeat on the left-hand corner.
5. Next, fold up the bottom corner.
6. Then fold it back on itself, to create a small triangular ‘nose’.
7. Flip it over, and fold the bottom corner up.
8. Again, fold it back on itself to create a ‘tongue’.
9. Turn the puppy right side facing, and start colouring his ears with an orange pen.
10. Draw the patches and eyes with a pencil, and then colour in.
11. Using a black pen, draw the eyes, eyebrows and colour in the nose.
12. Colour the tongue with a pink pen.
13. Finally, turn the puppy over and fold down the corner on the top of his head.
Thanks to Suzie Attaway for putting together this activity! For more fun crafts and styling, check out Suzie's Instagram @craftpropstylist