1. To take part in this promotion, entrants must also purchase a copy of GREG THE SAUSAGE ROLL 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS published by Penguin Books Limited from the UK Waterstones store in which the golden copy of Greg the Sausage Roll 12 Days of Christmas is found (see Clause 5 below)
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23.59 GMT 16th November 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, find the one Golden copy of Greg the Sausage Roll 12 Days of Christmas and present this to the Bookseller at the relevant UK Waterstones Bookshop and complete the form provided by staff. In order to enter the competition having found the golden copy, entrants must also purchase a copy of GREG THE SAUSAGE ROLL 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.
6. The first person to find the golden copy at a UK Waterstones book shop will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is:
- A day out at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland for a family of four including entry, Magical Ice Kingdom, The Giant Wheel, Ice Skating, Circus, 2xRides each, 1 x Food Voucher each to the value of £12. Winter Wonderland dates subject to availability A promotion code for Winter Wonderland will be provided to the winner to book the day via the Winter Wonderland booking path. Ride tokens and food vouchers will need to be collected on-site on the day. If required travel and accommodation will be provided to and from Winter Wonderland.
- £500 gift voucher to Smyths Toys for the winner only.
- The Ultimate Puffin Book bundle including: Greg the Sausage Roll Santa’s Little Helper, Greg the Sausage Roll The Perfect Present, A Christmasaurus Carol by Tom Fletcher, Kay’s Incredible Inventions by Adam Kay, Diary of a Wimpy Kid No Brainer by Jeff Kinney, Bluey Christmas Swim, A Very Curious Christmas by Maddie Moate, The Completely Chaotic Christmas of Lottie Brooks, Peter Rabbit The Christmas Star, The Very Hungry Caterpillar’s Christmas Tree, Hey Duggee Countdown to Christmas, Spot’s First Christmas, The Jolly Christmas Postman, Peppa’s Christmas Post and You Choose Christmas.
All travelling dates and time and dates for Winter Wonderland are subject to availability. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner. The winners are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas or other travel documentation.
8. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email or post by 30th November 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA,
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.