Congratulations! You have discovered a golden ticket in a copy of Greg the Sausage Roll: Santa’s Little Helper. Please enter your name and email address below and we will be in touch with how to claim your prize!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must have found one of ten golden stickers which will have been placed in copies of the book, GREG THE SAUSAGE ROLL: SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER (the Book) in Tesco stores throughout the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
3. Entrants who have found a golden sticker must purchase the Book and provide proof of purchase in order to win their prize.
4. Entrants must fill out the online form found at https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/children/2021/nov/greg-the-sausage-roll-competition.html with their name and email address. Entrants will then be contacted by the Promoter via email and given further instruction. Following being contacted they must send a photo of their proof of purchase together with a photo of the golden sticker with their name and postal address in response. Please do not submit any bank details with your proof of purchase.
5. Entries (including providing the Promoter with proof of purchase, proof of golden ticket, and name and address) must be received by 31st December 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
6. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. All correctly completed entries (including proof of golden sticker and proof of purchase) will win a prize. There will be ten winners in total.
8. The prize for each winner is a Greg the Sausage Roll box of goodies and a £50 Tesco voucher.
9. Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email or post by 31st January 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. 17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.