This competition is now closed
We’re counting down to Christmas with a brand new Peter Rabbit tale, Christmas is Coming. To celebrate we are giving one lucky winner and two runner-ups the chance to win some amazing bundles featuring festive items from Charbonnel et Walker, Rainbow Designs and of course, a copy of Christmas is Coming.
For a chance to make yours a very Peter Rabbit Christmas, please enter below!
Terms & conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 15 November 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details on the online form above and submit them using the button above.
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 16 November 2020. There will be one winner and two runner-ups chosen. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner, and the second and third entries drawn at random will be the runner-ups.
7. The prize for the winner is one copy of Christmas is Coming plus a bundle of Peter Rabbit festive books, one Charbonnel Peter Rabbit Hamper, one Peter Rabbit Chocolate Advent Calendar, one Peter Rabbit comfort blanket, one Flopsy Bunny comfort blanket, one Peter Rabbit soft toy, one Flopsy Bunny soft toy and one Peter Rabbit ring rattle. The prize for two runner-ups is one copy of Christmas is Coming, one copy of Peter Rabbit Christmas Fun Sticker Activity Book, one Peter Rabbit Chocolate Advent Calendar and one Peter Rabbit ring rattle.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner and runner-ups will be notified via email or post by 20th November 2020. The winner and runner-ups must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, London, SW1V 2SA
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.