It’s wedding season! If you’re planning your own big day or know someone who is, chances are you’ve stumbled across the beautiful wedding blog, Rock My Wedding, for inspiration.
And because every wedding starts with a great love story, Page Turners has partnered with Rock My Wedding to bring three lucky winners a glorious book-related prize bundle!
Enter now for the chance to win the Rock My Wedding book by Charlotte O’Shea, a Your Day Your Way notebook, a mini bottle of Moet rose imperial, and three wedding themed novels, including The Wedding Day by Catherine Alliot, A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde, and The Wedding Girl by Sophie Kinsella writing as Madeleine Wickham.
Enter below for the chance to win.
Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends at 11.59pm on 14th September 2017.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below:
You might also like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the online prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
- Only one entry per person.
- The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/account associated with the winning entry.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
- All correctly completed entries received by the closing date (14th September 2017) will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 21st September 2017.
- Three winners will be drawn at random and notified via email shortly thereafter.
- The winners will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- The prize for each winner is a copy of Rock My Wedding by Charlotte O’Shea, a Your Day Your Way notebook, a mini bottle of Moet rose imperial, and three wedding themed novels: The Wedding Day by Catherine Alliot, A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde, and The Wedding Girl by Sophie Kinsella writing as Madeleine Wickham.
- By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.