Experience the thrill of an adventure-filled trip to New York, the center of Riley Sager’s new engrossing psychological thriller, Final Girls
As the new gripping psychological thriller; Final Girls hits shelves this summer, you and a friend could be heading to the book’s setting for a thrilling three night getaway.
Riley Sager’s captivating, twisty tale follows three young women who have each survived unimaginable horrors. They were the victims of separate massacres. Grouped together by the press, and dubbed the Final Girls. Each one has dark secrets. And after the bloodstained fingers of the past reach into the present, each one will never be the same.
To celebrate the books highly anticipated release, you have the chance to head to New York, the book’s setting, to discover the mysteries and hidden secrets of this exciting city. This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the world-famous sights of this iconic city with everything you need taken care of.
You’ll stay in The Park Central Hotel, right in the heart of Manhattan, walking distance from Times Square and Central Park. This prize also includes all your travel and a copy of the book so all that’s left for you to do is pack your bags and enjoy an unforgettable trip to the big apple.
This competition has now closed.
You might also like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 27th July 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 3rd August. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one copy of Final Girls by Riley Sager, return flights for two people to New York, return private transfers from the airport to the hotel, 3 nights accommodation at Park Central Hotel, a copy of the New York Lonely Planet Guidebook, ESTA fees for two people and travel insurance.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 10th August 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.