To celebrate the publication of The Hanged Man by Simon Kernick, the new book in his thrilling Bone Field series, we’ve teamed up with QHotels to offer Simon Kernick readers the chance to win an exclusive prize.
Enter now for your chance to win a one night stay for 2 people at a choice of 26 four-star QHotels across the UK including dinner, bed and breakfast and a complimentary bottle of red wine.
QHotels have also offered Simon Kernick readers 20% off two-night breaks including breakfast both mornings and dinner on the first night, with complimentary early check-in and late check-out for dates until 31 December 2018. To claim this offer head to QHotels.co.uk/Q_penguin.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below...
From the Sunday Times bestselling author, Simon Kernick, comes the thrilling second instalment in The Bone Field series. Featuring DI Ray Mason and PI Tina Boyd.
A house deep in the countryside where the remains of seven unidentified women have just been discovered.
A cop ready to risk everything in the hunt for their killers.
A man who has seen the murders and is now on the run in fear of his life.
So begins the race to track down this witness before the killers do.
For Ray Mason and PI Tina Boyd, the road ahead is a dangerous one, with bodies and betrayal at every turn…
You might also like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 13th December 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 14th December. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a one night stay for 2 people at a choice of 26 four-star QHotels across the UK including dinner, bed and breakfast and a complimentary bottle of red wine
- Prizes are subject to availability. We strongly recommend that you have a few dates in mind to plan your break. Please note that a £28 per person allowance is made for a three-course evening meal, excluding beverages. All extras are payable on departure. The prize does not include spending money, travel expenses to or from your hotel destination. All other products and/or services other than those mentioned above and/or in the prize will be charged as taken and are the responsibility of the winner and should be paid for upon departure. The prize must be taken by 30th June 2018. Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be made available.In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 20th December 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.