Based on a real-life murder, Blue Light Yokohama is set among Tokyo's glitteringly busy streets, where a family of four were killed in their own home. The first detective died trying to solve it. Now it is up to Inspector Iwata to unravel the truth . . .
Nicolas Obregon’s gripping crime thriller is published in paperback this month. To celebrate we've teamed up with Feng Sushi to offer a £50 gift voucher to spend at either one of their London restaurants, or on home delivery. And if that’s not enough, we’re also giving away copies of Blue Light Yokohama and the Top 10 Tokyo DK Eyewitness Guide.
One winner will receive all three prizes and nine runners-up will receive a copy of Blue Light Yokohama and a Top 10 Tokyo DK Eyewitness Guide.
For your chance to win, simply fill out the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 26 November.
Good luck! (がんばろう)
This competition has now closed.
You might also like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 26th November 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 4th November. The first entry drawn will be the winner. The prize for the winner is a £50 voucher to Feng Sushi, one copy of Blue Light Yokohama, and one copy of Top 10 Tokyo DK Eyewitness Guide.
- The £50 voucher is valid at any Feng Sushi London restaurant or for the Feng Sushi home delivery service to prescribed areas within London. The postcodes that Feng Sushi delivers to are stated on their website. Feng Sushi will not make deliveries outside of the prescribed delivery areas but you may collect any goods you order from the chosen Feng Sushi restaurant location.
- Nine runners-up will win one copy of Blue Light Yokohama and one copy of Top 10 Tokyo DK Eyewitness Guide.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 10th December 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.