Pre-order Secrets for the Mad by Dodie for your chance to win tickets to her music tour in London or Nottingham!
To celebrate the release of Dodie’s book Secrets For The Mad, we have the chance for 4 people to win two tickets each to Dodie’s music tour in either London (October 24th) or Nottingham (October 30th) along with some amazing prizes.
How to win:
To enter, please fill out the form below and upload a photo, screengrab or scan to show that you’ve pre-ordered Secrets for the Mad, blocking out any confidential details. Don’t forget to indicate which location you’d like to enter for.
In addition to winning the two tickets you will also win two sets of an exclusive Secrets For The Mad pin, a limited edition Secrets For The Mad zine and a book poster.
Winners for the London tour date will be contacted Oct 23rd and winners for Nottingham will be contacted Oct 27th by Penguin Platform.
Terms and conditions
- By entering this pre-order offer, entrants agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This pre-order offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and Ireland only, aged 14 years or over. Entrants under the age of 16 must have permissions from their parents or guardians to enter. mployees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this pre-order offer in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 22nd October 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- No entrant may receive more than one set of tickets per proof of purchase.
- To enter the pre-order promotion, entrants must pre-order Secrets for the Mad by dodie in eBook or hardback format and submit their of proof of purchase via the above form, blocking out any confidential details. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible.
- The offer incentive consists of: a set of 2 tickets to the selected location (2 sets of 2 will be given away per location), 2 pins, 2 limited edition zines and a book poster. The prize does not include transportation to the venue.
- The offer incentives are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative incentives of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of fulfilling the pre-order offer, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this pre-order offer, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this pre-order offer and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the pre-order offer, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.