Fill out your details and upload your proof of pre-order – a screenshot, photo or scan of your confirmation email, order confirmation, or receipt - in the form below by 10th October 2017 to get this amazing offer while supplies last.
This offer is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and ROI customers only.
Buy the book from:
1. Does it matter which retailer I pre-order from or what edition of the book I choose?
No, this offer applies to pre-orders from any and all retailers and both print and e-books.
2. What counts as a “proof of pre-order”?
You can upload your confirmation email, a screenshot of your order confirmation, or even a photo of the order confirmation or receipt on your phone or computer.
3. How will I know if you received my submission?
Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t confirm receipt of individual submissions.
4. I pre-ordered a book for my friend too. Can we each get a notebook?
Yes, if you upload each proof of purchase for each pre-order separately with the address that the notebook should be sent to.
5. When will I receive my notebook?
Please allow at least 3 weeks for delivery. If it’s late October and you haven’t received your notebook, please contact @PenguinPlatform on Twitter.
N.B. Due to the number of notebooks, the mailing process takes several weeks, so people will receive their prizes in waves. Don’t panic if you see a friend with a notebook and yours hasn’t come yet!
Terms and conditions
- By entering this pre-order offer, entrants agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This pre-order offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and Ireland only, aged 16 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this pre-order offer in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on Monday 9th October 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- No entrant may receive more than one notebook per proof of purchase.
- To enter the pre-order promotion, entrants must pre-order Turtles All the Way Down by John Green in eBook or hardback format and submit their of proof of purchase via the above form, blocking out any confidential details. Please include a full delivery address for where to send the notebook. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible.
- The offer incentive consists of: 1 x limited edition John Green Turtles All the Way Down notebook, which will be posted to the entrant’s delivery address with the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and Ireland only, while stocks last.
- All valid and correctly completed entries will receive one notebook while stocks last.
- The offer incentives are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative incentives of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of fulfilling the pre-order offer, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this pre-order offer, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this pre-order offer and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the pre-order offer, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.