Pre-order Catwoman Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas to receive an exclusive limited edition cosmetic bag!
Fill out your details and upload your proof of pre-order – a screenshot, photo or scan of your confirmation email, order confirmation, or receipt - in the form below by 9th August 2018 to claim 1 of 500 limited edition Catwoman Soulstealer cosmetic bags.
This offer is open to UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and ROI customers only.
1. Does it matter which edition of Catwoman Soulstealer I order?
No, this offer applies to all editions of Catwoman Soulstealer including the paperback, limited edition hardback and the ebook.
2. Does it matter which retailer I pre-order from or what edition of the book I choose?
No, this offer applies to pre-orders from any and all retailers and both print and e-books.
3. What counts as a “proof of pre-order”?
You can upload your confirmation email, a screenshot of your order confirmation, or even a photo of the order confirmation or receipt on your phone or computer.
4. How will I know if you received my submission?
Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t confirm receipt of individual submissions.
5. How will I know if I am one of the lucky 500 to receive a cosmetic bag?
If you’re one of the lucky 500 you will be notified via the email address you provide in the form below.
6. I pre-ordered a book for my friend too. Can we each get a cosmetic bag?
Yes, if you upload each proof of purchase for each pre-order separately with the address that the cosmetic bag should be sent to.
7. When will I receive my cosmetic bag?
Please allow at least 3 weeks for delivery. If it’s September and you haven’t received your cosmetic bag, please contact @PenguinPlatform on Twitter.
N.B. Due to the number of cosmetic bags, the mailing process takes several weeks, so people will receive their prizes in waves. Don’t panic if you see a friend with a cosmetic bag and yours hasn’t come yet!
For your chance to win, upload your proof of purchase below:
Terms and conditions
- By entering this pre-order offer, entrants agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This pre-order offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and Ireland only, aged 16 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this pre-order offer in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on Wednesday 8th August 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
- No entrant may receive more than one cosmetic bag per proof of purchase.
- To enter the pre-order promotion, entrants must pre-order Catwoman Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas in eBook, hardback or paperback format and submit their proof of purchase through the Penguin.co.uk entry form, blocking out any confidential details. Please include a full delivery address for where to send the cosmetic bag. Only entries submitted in this way will be eligible.
- The offer incentive consists of: 1 of 500 limited edition Sarah J. Maas Catwoman Soulstealer cosmetic bags, which will be posted to the entrant’s delivery address with the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and Ireland only, while stocks last. The final cosmetic bag design might change from what is displayed in The Promoter’s communications.
- All valid and correctly completed entries will receive one cosmetic bag while stocks last.
- The offer incentives are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative incentives of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of fulfilling the pre-order offer, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this pre-order offer, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this pre-order offer and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the pre-order offer, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.