Valentine's Day is the perfect day to celebrate the people in your life that mean the most to you, and while we often feel pressure to fill the day with grand gestures and huge declarations, here at Page Turners we think the best way to show somebody that you love them is through all the little things you do to show them that you care...
From buying a coffee or a slice of their favourite cake, sharing your favourite story with them, or sending a text to let them know you're thinking about them, we're making Valentine's Day all about the little things this year.
To celebrate, we're giving away £150 to spend at Costa (that's plenty of coffees, cakes and pastries to share with the people you love) and a brilliant bundle of books to share with every kind of Valentine.
Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends at 11.59pm on 16th February 2018.
This competition has now closed. Click here for more competitions.
You might like
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the online prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/account associated with the winning entry.
6. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
7. All correctly completed entries received by the closing date (16th February 2018) will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 19th February 2018.
8. One winner will be drawn at random and notified via email shortly thereafter.
9. The winner will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
10. The prize for each winner is a bundle of five books: Make Someone Happy by Emily Coxhead, Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella, and Still Me by Jojo Moyes, as well as three Costa vouchers which have a combined worth of £150 to use in-store.
11. Full terms and conditions for spending the £150 worth of Costa vouchers can be found here: https://www.costa.co.uk/terms. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.