This summer marks 25 years of Penguin publishing Lesley Pearse’s novels.
To celebrate, we asked fans to choose their favourite Lesley Pearse novel and the book that received the most votes was Never Look Back.
We’re now offering 10 book clubs the chance to win a set of Lesley’s Never Look Back (maximum of 10 copies per book club) to read and review, along with a £50 Marks & Spencer’s voucher for each book club to help spend on treats for their book club meeting. We’ll also include a POS Pack (including bunting, posters, bookmarks and postcards) to help create your very own Lesley Pearse display.
If your book club would like to win this fantastic prize simply enter your details below.
Competition closes 1st August 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below:
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prizw draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 1st August 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in the entry form found at www.penguin.co.uk/articles/competitions/2018/july/lesley-pearse-25
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 6th August 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- There will be ten prize winners. Each winner will receive up to 10 copies of Never Look Back by Lesley Pearse for their book club, a £50 Marks & Spencer’s voucher and a POS Pack containing 1 x bunting, 2 x posters, 20 x bookmarks and 20 x postcards.
- The prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email by 8th August 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.