We have partnered up with SMEG to offer one lucky winner a bright red 50’s style stand mixer.
In the inspirational new novel from bestselling author Cathy Bramley we meet farmer's wife Hetty, who has always put her husband's and daughter's needs above her own. But when Hetty decides to use her baking talents to get the life she really wants, will her family help her or hold her back?
SMEG mixers are the perfect addition to any kitchen, adding a pop of colour even on the dullest of days – just like a Cathy Bramley book does!
For your chance to win both the mixer and a signed copy of Hetty’s Farmhouse Bakery simply enter your details below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions apply.
This competition has now closed.
You might like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11.59pm on Sunday 27th May 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter simply fill in the entry form found at www.penguin.co.uk/hettycomp.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Wednesday 30th May 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a SMEG retro stand mixer (product code SMF01RDUK). The winner may select their preferred choice of SMEG mixer from the standard colour range. The winner will also receive a signed copy of Hetty’s Farmhouse Bakery by Cathy Bramley.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Wednesday 6th June 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.