Invest some time in yourself this Mother’s Day with the ultimate self-care kit. Whether you need to quieten your mind or bring things into sharp focus, this prize, offered in partnership with Elemis, is the perfect me-time treat.
Wellness pioneers Nadia Narain and Katia Narain Phillips have spent decades helping others to feel their best. But it took them a bit longer to learn to care for themselves. In Self-Care for the Real World they share the small, achievable steps they picked up on a lifetime’s journey towards self-care, and how you can apply them to your life, wherever you are.
Win an Elemis LIFE ELIXIRS Mindful Collection set of bath elixirs and a copy of Self-Care for the Real World by Nadia Narain and Katia Narain Phillips. The winner will also be able to choose a special friend or family member to also receive the prize.
Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends at 11.59pm on 12th March 2018.
This competition has now closed.
THE TOP TEN BESTSELLER
'Unusually practical, non-patronising and authentic. Think Marie Kondo for the mind, if you will, or the Hemsleys for the soul.' Sunday Times
Wellness pioneers Nadia Narain and Katia Narain Phillips have spent decades helping others to feel their best. But it took them a bit longer to learn to care for themselves. Here they share the small, achievable steps they picked up on a lifetime’s journey towards self-care, and how you can apply them to your life, wherever you are.
Right now, you may be deep in the waves of life, being tossed around. Learning self-care is like building your own life boat, plank by plank. Once you’ve got your boat, you’ll still be rocked by the same waves, but you’ll have a feeling of safety, and a stability that means you can pick other people up on your way.
‘I want to give this book to everyone I know!’ Kate Moss
‘A manual for everyone about real health from the inside out.’ Reese Witherspoon
‘Sane, smart and deeply wise.’ Sienna Miller
'This little gem totally hits the sweet spot between gorgeous (but not oppressively girly) design, some neat psychological tricks and a handful of refreshing recipes and meal ideas.' Alexandra Heminsley, The Pool
‘Self-Care for the Real World is as insightful and inspiring as its authors.’ Sam Taylor-Johnson
'I’ve always valued Nadia’s advice as a teacher and a friend, and eating Katia’s delicious food - this book is the perfect combination of both.' Lily Cole
‘Do yourself a kindness, and buy this book.’ Jools Oliver
'The book is written with so much love. I feel like Nadia and Katia are holding my hand through it, but not judging me in any way.' Melissa Hemsley
'As beautiful to look at as it is practical, it is a compendium of inspiration and tips on how to incorporate self-care into contemporary life.' Irish Independent
You might like
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 12th March 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. The winner will also be able to choose a friend or family member to receive the prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 12th March. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one copy of Self-Care for the Real World by Nadia Narain and Katia Narain Phillips and an Elemis LIFE ELIXIRS Mindful Collection set of bath elixirs. They can also pick a friend of family member to receive a book and set of bath elixirs.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 19th March 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email CWard-Best@penguinrandomhouse.co.uk stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.