To celebrate the paperback release of Eve Chase’s evocative mystery The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde we’re offering you the chance to win a relaxing spa day for two (worth up to £218), courtesy of Champneys Health Spa.
You and a friend will be able to unwind at one of the Champneys beautiful resorts with a full day of pampering and relaxation, plus a delicious three course buffet lunch.
The prize includes:
- Two day passes* at one of Champneys picturesque spa resorts (choose from Tring in Hertfordshire, Forest Mere in Hampshire, Henlow in Bedfordshire, Springs in Leicestershire or Eastwell Manor spa hotel in Kent.)
- Access to the Resort from 9am until 6pm with healthy snacks on arrival
- Use of the spa facilities for a day, which include a swimming pool, steam room, sauna, and whirlpool
- Full access to Champneys range of fitness classes and Spa and Relaxation experiences, including a choice of over 20 exercise classes, ranging from dynamic aerobics and indoor cycling to more relaxing yoga, meditation and pilates
- A nutritious three course buffet lunch
- Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
- Two paperback copies of The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde by Eve Chase
Competiton closes on 1st July 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
This competition is now closed.
'An enthralling story of secrets, sisters and an unsolved mystery' Kate Morton
In the middle of a heatwave, four sisters arrive at Applecote Manor to relive their memories of hazy Cotswolds summers.
They find their uncle and aunt still reeling from the disappearance of their only daughter, five years before.
An undercurrent of dread runs through the house. Why did Audrey vanish? Who is keeping her fate secret?
As the sisters are lured into the mystery of their missing cousin, the stifling summer takes a shocking, deadly turn.
One which will leave blood on their hands, and put another girl in danger decades later . . .
'Evocative and filled with intrigue' Clare Mackintosh
'One of the most enthralling novelists of the moment' Lisa Jewell
'Exquisite and evocative - the pace and suspense are handled expertly' Sarah Vaughan
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 1st July 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 2nd July 2018. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a spa day for two at a Champneys Resort, and two copies of the paperback The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde by Eve Chase. The spa passes are valid Monday to Thursday only. Prize must be booked and taken within 6 months from the date of issue, subject to availability. Prize value dependent on location. Guests must be 16 years or over, non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel to the spa is not included. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 10th July 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.