1. What key themes does the author explore?
2. How does the author contrast "Matched" couples with unMatched ones?
3. What social and cultural changes have resulted from the existence of MatchYourDNA? Do you think this is what would actually happen?
4. How does the author address gender in the book?
5. Did you find the plot predictable? Were there any twists you didn’t see coming?
6. What role does deception – both deception of others and self-deception – play in the book?
7. How important is free will in the book?
8. Which characters do you believe act wrongly and which act rightly?
9. Why did the author focus on these particular characters and their stories?
10. How does the book handle the concept of faithfulness?
11. Would you take the test?
More about the author
HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO FIND THE ONE?
A no 1 EBook bestseller and featured on Simon Mayo's Radio 2 book club. Perfect for fans of TM Logan's Lies and C.L. Taylor's The Fear.
One simple mouth swab is all it takes. A quick DNA test to find your perfect partner – the one you’re genetically made for.
A decade after scientists discover everyone has a gene they share with just one other person, millions have taken the test, desperate to find true love. Now, five more people meet their Match. But even soul mates have secrets. And some are more shocking – and deadlier – than others...
With over 600 5* reviews, this is what real readers are saying about this addictive, page-turning thriller:
'I just couldn't stop reading'
'Brilliant twists that I didn't see coming'
'One of the most gripping stories I've read for a long while'
'I was hooked and didn't want it to end'
(Note: Previously published as A Thousand Small Explosions)