Having shed an incredible 12 stone, Lisa Riley has completely changed how she eats, how she thinks and how she feels, and now she's here to help you do the same - for good.
<h2>'If you eat well, move around more and find the right attitude, you can lose weight'</h2>
In this book she takes her advice a step further and shows how to form positive lifelong habits that will help you drop unwanted pounds and - more importantly- keep them off.
<h2>'You're going to do this, because you're amazing and you deserve to'</h2>
With Lisa's advice, you can learn how to:
· Ditch the excuses and just make a start, with her motivational tips and delicious kick-start eating plan.
· Eat better and move more, with 75 delicious, low-calorie recipes, easy, convenient recipes that anyone can cook . . .
· You'll love Lisa's fish and chips and minty peas with a difference, bean burgers and sweet potato wedges, butternut squash and goat's cheese filo tart, lemon drizzle tray bake, zesty zero cocktails and much more.
· Plus fun, fast, easy workout ideas to do at home.
· Unpick bad habits, combat negative thinking and find the right mindset - because losing weight begins as much in your head as it does in the gym or the kitchen.
<h2>Let Lisa inspire you to change your lifestyle, form healthy long-term habits and take control of your body - for good.</h2>
Lisa Riley lets us in on the secrets behind her incredible 12-stone weight loss. FEEL and LOOK GREAT the simple way with Lisa.
AS SEEN ON THIS MORNING, In Lisa's Honesty segment.
'I loved Lisa's 'tough love' . . . that none of the recipes took hours to prepare and cook. People have commented that my face looks thinner and my skin looks GOOD' - Clare
After years wearing size-30 clothes and convincing herself she was 'fat but happy', Lisa Riley finally took control of her body and shed a remarkable 12 stone. Significantly healthier, infinitely happier and proud of her slim new figure, Lisa now reveals how she lost all that weight and - more importantly - kept it off.
Lisa knows that if she can do it, anyone can. The very first thing she had to tackle was her thinking, and in this book you'll discover the strategies that helped her get honest with herself, along with her advice for becoming more active and how to stay on track when cravings strike or you've had a bad day. Lisa also shares:
* A simple 8-day eating plan to kick things off
* Fast, easy, delicious low-carb recipes
* An 'honesty diary' section for keeping track of progress and motivating yourself
* All the pitfalls and stumbling blocks to watch out for
* Tips for staying healthy when on-the-go and eating out
* Everyday fitness ideas that anyone can do
With Lisa's help, you can put the fibs and excuses behind you, kick those bad habits and achieve the body and health you've always dreamed of.
What readers say about Lisa Riley's Honesty Diet . . .
'I loved the food, the simplicity of the meals and the plan . . . It has changed my outlook on eating and losing weight, my portion size and my body size' - Vivien
'I have a dress which I last wore 3 years ago . . . today I tried the same outfit and whizzed the zip up and down. It was comfortable and a little loose! I'm with Lisa every step of my journey' - Elaine
'I would recommend this to anyone . . . Lisa's amazing transformation makes me believe it is possible. I feel positive about the road ahead, it has inspired me' - Kathy
'Lisa has hit the nail on the head. More exercise and less food. It's been a fab experience' - Jayne
'I learnt that I am a lot stronger and more determined than I thought I was and I DO have the willpower! I LOVE IT!' - Louise
Lisa Riley is a TV presenter and actress best known for playing Mandy Dingle in Emmerdale. Since then she has presented You've Been Framed!, reached the semi-finals of Strictly Come Dancing in 2012, and has become a regular panellist on the ITV daytime series Loose Women. She will be starring in the new BBC drama, Age Before Beauty, by the writers of Poldark, in 2018.
Lisa published her autobiography in 2013 and her first diet book, Lisa Riley's Honesty Diet, in 2017.