<h2> From breakfasts to dinners to a cake fit for the Queen. </h2>
Having fallen in love with Nadiya and her outstanding bakes on 2015's Great British Bake Off, readers can now discover all her favourite recipes. With chapters ranging from 'Lazy Sunday Mornings' to 'Midnight Feasts', 'Snacks and Sharing' to 'Dessert for Dinner', you'll find ideas for any time of the day, and for all the family. Nadiya offers innovative twists on traditional classics and failsafe recipes for many staple meals and bakes, including . . .
· Best Fish Finger Butty
· Crumpets with Salted Honey Butter
· Wellington Sausage Rolls
· Cod and Clementine Curry
· Mustardy Kale Mac and Cheese
· Popcorn, White Chocolate and Peanut Slice
· Spiced Parsnip and Orange Cake
· And not forgetting: 'Her Majesty's Cake', based on the delight she created for the Queen's 90th birthday.
<h2> Look out for Nadiya's Family Favourites - Nadiya's Latest Cookbook </h2>
<h2> 'She's baked her way into our hearts and hasn't stopped since' Prima </h2>
- Michael Joseph
- Published 16th June 2016
- 272 Pages
- mm x mm x mm