<h2>Discover the best-kept beauty secrets from three generations of editors and experts at Vogue Paris . . .</h2>
Your guide to French beauty lets you in on . . .
· Essential advice on how to make simple changes to your beauty habits, from the correct way to wash your hair to the vital items no make-up bag should be without.
· How to give your skin a healthy glow in just a few simple steps.
· Advice for women of all ages, Jeunesse, Plenitude and Maturite, to ensure energy, confidence and happiness.
· Which self-tanners to use and how to apply for a beautiful, healthy, summer tan.
· The four pillars of French wellness: food, posture, exercise and movement you need and dormez-vous.
· And much more . . .
Clémence Von Mueffling draws on her family's wisdom and passion to show how you can achieve effortless French beauty at any age.
Filled with tips, intimate anecdotes and expert interviews, Ageless Beauty is sure to become every woman's definitive beauty guide.
'A delicious dose of effortless chic, timeless glamour, priceless beauty secrets, self-care and self-confidence' Sarah Brown, former Beauty Director, Vogue
'This book is a magical guide, with expert advice in three categories so women of all ages will feel it is specifically tailored to them' Aerin Lauder, Style and Image Director of Estee Lauder
- Michael Joseph
- Published 14th June 2018
- 256 Pages
- mm x mm x mm