Discover super-indulgent, show-stopping food for the weekend with Jamie Oliver, featuring the very best recipes from the hugely popular Channel 4 TV series Friday Night Feast - back on our screens this December!
With behind-the-scenes action shots of the famous café on Southend pier, Jamie is beside the seaside, cooking and eating fantastic food, along with his celebrity guests.
It'll be that 'love at first bite' feeling when you treat your family and friends to:
· FEARNE COTTON's Mexican fish tacos with all of the trimmings - sweet charred pineapple salsa, chunky guacamole, garlicky sour cream and jalapeno-spiked slaw
· DAVID TENNANT's Croatian-style cuttlefish risotto with chilli-spiked parsley oil
· MARK HAMILL's roast sirloin and Yorkshire puddings served with epic beef-bone gravy
· SCARLETT MOFFATT's Scotch eggs with fresh herbs and a spicy kick
· JAMIE's epic poached chicken and dumplings with mustard sauce and fiery horseradish
And much, much more!
With oodles of fun, fresh feasts for all your family and friends, JAMIE'S FRIDAY NIGHT FEAST COOKBOOK makes the perfect indulgent treat to kick off your weekend. Order it now and start cooking like the stars!
If you're a fan of Channel 4 Show Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night Feast, this is one for you. Oliver always delivers and the recipes are hearty and straightforward
Packed with delicious dishes you'd be proud to share, including favourites from their celebrity guests
This cookbook showcases the best recipes suggested by the duo's celebrity guests over the past five series of the show
Photographs in cookery books used to be about secret tricks. Today, they inspire rather than intimidate. Here food stylists tell Penguin.co.uk how their profession learnt to relax – thanks to Instagram, Jamie Oliver and the humble roasting tin.
When my mum gave me a copy of Jamie Oliver's manifesto for cooking, I discovered the ingredients for life.