Remote working makes us happier, more productive and profitable but it can bring its own set of challenges. How do we manage our work life balance, communicate and collaborate effectively as teams and get the best from technology?
In Work Remotely, Penguin Business Experts Anastasia Tohmé and Martin Worner explain everything you need to know to:
- Set your own targets and monitor productivity
- Establish boundaries between working hours and free time
- Collaborate and communicate effectively
- Create new technology systems
- Manage effective decision-making and conflict resolution at a distance
Including case studies from the companies around the world who are innovating and revolutionising the way we work, Tohmé and Worner will reveal useful advice and practical tips to ensure you get the most from working remotely.