Penguin Random House UK Group Rights represents Foreign and Domestic Rights across the company’s seven divisions. One team represents Ebury, Cornerstone, Penguin General and Penguin Press, another represents Transworld, Michael Joseph and Vintage, and the third represents illustrated titles across the seven divisions.
The Penguin Random House rights teams help our brands go global. We can help you to expand our books into other markets including:
- US rights: publish our books in the US.
- Film and TV rights: turn our books into films or television programmes, or find titles for which we hold the rights.
- Serial rights: publish extracts from our titles in newspapers and magazines.
- Audio rights: license our books for audio recordings and broadcast.
- Translations: buy rights to translate our UK titles into other languages.
Please note that our Rights teams do not deal with permission requests. If you would like to reproduce an extract or image/cover from one of our books, use one of our books as a prop, or request permission to photocopy or record a non-dramatic voice reading of the text of a book, please visit our Permissions page.
If you are visually or reading impaired and you require files of a book for accessibility purposes, please visit our Accessibility page for further information.