Play this truly disgusting Twits party game with your friends, in this hilarious Roald Dahl twist on the 'pin the tail on the donkey'. . .
How to play:
• Print out The Twits party game
• Using scissors, carefully cut out the glass eye from the poster
• Next, close your own eyes and spin around three times saying 'TWITS LOVE TRICKS' as fast as you can
• Now try and stick Mrs Twit's eye back where it belongs!
• The winner is the player who gets the eyeball closest to Mrs Twit's eye
Mr Twit is a foul and smelly man with bits of cornflake and sardine in his beard.
Mrs Twit is a horrible old hag with a glass eye.
Together they make the nastiest couple you could ever hope not to meet.
Down in their garden, the Twits keep Muggle-Wump the monkey and his family locked in a cage. But not for much longer, because the monkeys are planning to trick the terrible Twits, once and for all . . .