Thanks for signing up. Your gift ideas are on their way!
Subscription Failed! Please try again later.
Play this truly disgusting Twits party game with your friends, in this hilarious Roald Dahl twist on the 'pin the tail on the donkey'. . .
How to play:
• Print out The Twits party game
• Using scissors, carefully cut out the glass eye from the poster
• Next, close your own eyes and spin around three times saying 'TWITS LOVE TRICKS' as fast as you can
• Now try and stick Mrs Twit's eye back where it belongs!
• The winner is the player who gets the eyeball closest to Mrs Twit's eye
Phizzwhizzing new cover look and branding for the World's NUMBER ONE Storyteller!
Mr Twit is a foul and smelly man with bits of cornflake and sardine in his beard.
Mrs Twit is a horrible old hag with a glass eye.
Together they make the nastiest couple you could ever hope not to meet.
Down in their garden, the Twits keep Muggle-Wump the monkey and his family locked in a cage. But not for much longer, because the monkeys are planning to trick the terrible Twits, once and for all . . .
And now you can listen to THE TWITS and other Roald Dahl audiobooks read by some very famous voices, including Kate Winslet, David Walliams and Steven Fry - plus there are added squelchy soundeffects from Pinewood Studios!
Also look out for new Roald Dahl apps in the App store and Google Play- including the disgusting TWIT OR MISS! and HOUSE OF TWITS inspired by the revolting Twits.