Thanks for signing up. Your gift ideas are on their way!
Subscription Failed! Please try again later.
Zoo-wee-mama! Dress up in your best DIY Wimpy Kid outfit with these fun downloadable Greg and Rowley masks.
You will need:
• A Greg or Rowley mask, printed
• A pair of scissors
• A piece of elastic or string
• For added effect: A white t-shirt, black shorts, white socks, black shoes and a black backpack for Greg, or a bright t-shirt with ‘Zoo-wee mama!’ written on it for Rowley
How to make it:
1. Print out your favourite mask on A4 paper
2. Carefully cut out the mask and each of the eyeholes
3. Cut out the holes for the string and thread through the back of the mask
4. Tie a knot at each side, and put your mask on for some frightening Halloween fun!
Complete your look with a copy of your favourite Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. Now you should have everything you need to look like Greg or Rowley, for the perfect Wimpy Kid inspired outfit.
Book 11 in the phenomenally bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is out now!
The pressure's really piling up on Greg Heffley. His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush, so she wants her son to put down the controller and explore his 'creative side'.
As if that's not scary enough, Halloween's just around the corner and the frights are coming at Greg from every angle.
When Greg discovers a bag of gummy worms, it sparks an idea. Can he get his mom off his back by making a movie . . . and will he become rich and famous in the process? Or will doubling down on this plan just double Greg's troubles?