Craft your own Goodnight Spaceman scene, with help from ORA.
This content was created in partnership with Ora as part of a promotional partnership. The activity is not limited to ORA kitchen towel usage and other kitchen towels are available
You will need:
• A dark blue/black piece of paper (Preferably size A1/A2)
• 1 stack of ORA household towel, or any other household kitchen towels
• Pens, pencils, crayons or paints
• Kitchen spray
• Some scissors (always ask a grown up for help and supervision when using scissors)
How to make it:
1. Place a large piece of navy blue, or black paper on the kitchen floor. This will be your space background. You can decorate it with white paint to achieve a starry effect.
2. Choose your preferred colouring method: paint, pen, pencils or crayons.
Step 3. Colour in sheets of ORA (or any other household kitchen towels) to resemble planets. These planets can be inspired by those in our solar system, or from your imagination. Does anything live on these planets? You can draw them if you like.
Tip: If you’d like to change the size of the planets, fold your kitchen towel in 4 and cut around the edges.
Step 4: Repeat step 3 until you have enough planets to fill your solar system.
Step 5. Now place your planets on the dark piece of paper, with a full ORA rocket in the middle.
Step 6: Your galaxy is complete.
Step 7. Clean up all the mess you’ve made, using your kitchen towel and some kitchen spray.