Thanks for signing up. Your gift ideas are on their way!
Subscription Failed! Please try again later.
This autumn we’re offering five families the chance to win this mysteriously unmissable prize inspired by Tom Fletcher’s new book The Creakers!
You could win family tickets to KidZania and everything you need to host a spooky sleepover in time for Halloween:
• Family ticket for KidZania (one family ticket consists of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
• One copy of The Creakers signed by Tom Fletcher
• One high-vis Catching Crew vest
• The Creakers sticker sheet
• A Highlander Junior 250GSM Sleeping bag
This October an exciting glow-in-the dark pop-up launches at KidZania London. Aiming to get kids creative, this immersive pop-up is inspired by The Creakers, a new book by bestselling author Tom Fletcher. Visitors will enter the mysterious world under the bed and have a chance to use their imaginations to create glow-in-the-dark paintings. KidZania is an indoor city run by kids. Designed for children aged 4-14, KidZania blends learning and reality with entertainment. During your 4-hour experience, children can independently explore over 60 real-life activities and test their skills in a variety of professions.
Enter if you dare to meet the Creakers!
This competition closes on 23rd October 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 23rd October 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 24th October 2017. The first five entries drawn will be the winners.
6. The prize for the each winner is a family ticket for KidZania London Shepherd’s Bush (one family ticket consists of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children, visit https://kidzania.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ticket-and-entry-terms-and-conditions for details) a copy of The Creakers signed by Tom Fletcher, one high-vis Catching Crew vest, a Creakers sticker sheet and a Highlander Junior 250GSM Single Mummy Sleeping Bag. Transport not included
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified via email by 24th October. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.