1. To take part in this promotion, entrants must pre-order the hardback edition of The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse: The Animated Story by Charlie Mackesy (ISBN 9781529197686) from any UK retailer by 23:59 GMT on Monday 21st November 2022.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Monday 21st November. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason, and all of these will be disqualified. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, RT the relevant post on Twitter or comment on our post on Instagram or Facebook. A proof of pre-order (scan, photo or copy of email confirmation) will be requested from the winner upon selection.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Tuesday 22nd November 2022. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is four tickets to an early screening of The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse: The Animated Story in London on Friday 2nd December. Travel and accommodation are not included. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via DM on Wednesday 23rd November 2022. The winner must claim their prize within three working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and you agree that Twitter, Facebook and Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.