Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. To apply to receive an early copy of Manifest for Kids (ISBN: 978-0241657768):
- Reply in the question box on Roxie Nafousi’s official Instagram account @roxienafousi callout post (posted 20th August 2023), with your child or children’s age(s) by midnight, 21st August 2023.
- Five families will be randomly selected and notified by direct message from @roxienafousi’s official Instagram by 24th August 2023.
- Those selected will be asked to email the Promoter (details to be confirmed directly with those selected) with their full name and postal address by 28th August 2023.
- Each of those selected will receive one copy of Manifest for Kids by post. They will also receive an email questionnaire for feedback on their child/children’s experience of the book with a request to complete the questionnaire and return to the Promoter by 15th September 2023.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may receive more than one book.
5. Those selected must contact the Promoter within 5 days of receiving notification from @roxienafousi. After this time, the offer will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer to a substitute applicant.
6. The promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by those taking part.
7. Subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By returning the questionnaire you confirm that the Promoter and its licensees and assigns are permitted (but not obligated) to use, edit, publish, modify, adapt, make available and distribute your feedback throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented for the purpose of promoting Manifest For Kids. You grant to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence for the above purpose. You further confirm that your feedback is your creation and that you have the right to license it to the Promoter, and you will hold the Promoter harmless from any claims that your feedback infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person.
10. We will make the surname and county of those taking part available on request to the following email address email@example.com. Please state the name of the promotion (Manifest for Kids) in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your surname and county to be made available in the event that you are selected, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
11. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this competition.
12. Promoter may disqualify any of the applicants whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other applicants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the promotion, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other applicants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the giveaway each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.