To celebrate the release of The Completely Chaotic Christmas of Lottie Brooks, we are giving you the chance to win a weekend away for a family of four at either Thorpe Park or Warwick Castle, with £200 towards travel and food included.
This competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoters, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 31st/December/2023. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoters by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoters and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, complete the entry form at https://www.penguin.co.uk/articles/2023/09/lottie-brooks-competition or www.penguin.co.uk/lottiebrookscomp
6. All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place within 3 working days of the competition closing. The first name drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The prize is a weekend away for a family of four at either Thorpe Park or Warwick Castle, with £200 to spend on travel and food.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. Not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Delivery to UK addresses only. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 31st/January/2024. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoters sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoters reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. The promoters may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoters’ opinion) or who, in Promoters’ sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoters.
12. The Promoters are Penguin Books Limited 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
15. If any provision of the terms and conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will still be valid and enforceable.