Please note that this competition has now closed.
Is there anything better than a cosy bedtime story during the winter months? To celebrate the release of Peter Rabbit: The Bedtime Bunny Hunt, we're giving you the chance to win a boxset collection of 23 original Beatrix Potter tales plus a Peter Rabbit cuddly toy!
To enter, simply order a copy of 'Peter Rabbit: The Bedtime Bunny Hunt' from any UK retailer (make sure you hold onto your receipt or order confirmation) and fill in the below form by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 3rd December 2023.
If you have already ordered a copy of this book, you are also welcome to enter. Any purchases made on any date before 3rd December 2023 will be valid.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PETER RABBIT: THE BEDTIME BUNNY HUNT PRIZE DRAW.
- By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the United Kingdom, except for employees of the promoter, its group companies, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on Sunday 3rd December 2023. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted. Entries shall not be returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, please enter the order number or barcode of the receipt of your purchase of PETER RABBIT: THE BEDTIME BUNNY HUNT (ISBN: 9780241613108) in the form above. The order number or barcode can be found on the receipt or invoice from any UK store including Amazon, Waterstones, supermarkets or independent bookshops. The book must be purchased for entry. Please do not include any banking or card details.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by 8th December 2023. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize is:
1 x Peter Rabbit plush toy plus 1 x copy of The World of Peter Rabbit - The Complete Collection of Original Tales 1-23 by Beatrix Potter
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
- The winner will be notified via email by 8th December 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- We will make the winner’s name available on request to the following email address: email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading) 10 weeks after the closing date. If you do not want your name to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, [using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries,] cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.